Avoiding lip color on your teeth


Have you ever worn a dark or bright colored lip, gone out and hours later realized you have it all over your teeth? I know...talk about embarrassing! Unfortunately, this happens to women all the time and the reason is because they apply too much lip product. Luckily, there is a simple way to prevent this: after you apply your lipstick or gloss, simply put your index finger into your mouth, press down on it (as if sucking on a straw) and pull out. Any excess color will show up on your finger, not your teeth. So you can say goodbye to those awkward stained teeth moments now!

1 comments:

  • Jeri Taylor-Swade | August 26, 2013 at 11:12 AM

    Hi I came across this post when I was looking for pictures of lipstick on teeth because I represent LipSense which is a patented lipcolor that is used by celebrities etc. and it never smears, smudges, bleeds or gets on teeth! I would love to talk more. you can check out my website www.LiquidMakeup.com if you would like

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!